This policy describes the types of personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. PII includes information such as your name, address, phone number, ZIP code, email address and similar information. Non-PII is non-personally identifiable information, and may include, for example, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access dates and similar information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for any purpose including, but not limited to:
- Providing you with materials you have requested
- Contacting you for the potential purchase of insurance or other financial products
- Personalizing our contact with you
- Operating, providing, improving and maintaining our website
- Developing new products and services
- Preventing abusive and fraudulent use of our website
- Sending you administrative messages, content and other services and features in which we believe you may be interested
- Any other administrative and internal business purposes permitted by law
Protection of Your Information
We maintain a variety of security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Although we make good-faith efforts to maintain the security of such information, we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or alteration. Further, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized persons from accessing or obtaining this information. We assume no liability to you or any other party in relation to the unauthorized access, use or alteration of any information provided to us.